Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Friday, August 29, 2008

WILL THEY JUMP THE BROOM?

Well Ellen and Portia did. Melissa and Tammy did it. Will Leisha and Nina take the plunge? Well, I know when she was with kd they weren't so "gung ho" about the whole marriage idea. I dunno, with the Supreme Court overturning the ban on same sex marriage many in the LGBT community have tied the knot and are taking full advantage. But we're not outta of the woods yet. There's still a chance that it could be eradicated in November. So what do you think? Will they or won't they?


5 comments:

speedy12 said...

I wanna see them get hitched because I want them to reap the benefits with that of the hetero-world. And of course I would want Leisha to be eternally happy with someone she loves. But then again, I'll cry if she gets married, cuz that means she's really off the market. (((sobbing)))

~nitabe~ said...

lol chica. yeah i doubt they will but i guess there's a chance. personally i think they should wait til after the nov prop 8 vote, cuz if it is re-banned, then all the marriages that took place while it was legal would be null&void. :(
... and the fact that i want the first lady that leish marries to be me!!!!!

speedy12 said...

Nitabe--I guess we'll be living like poligamist...cuz you and me both will be married to Leisha...lolol

Kaye87 said...

as many times as I seen this pic of Leisha and Nina, I never realized Nina is wearing a free city t under the suit. Geeze no matter where they go they be advertising their free city gear lol

speedy12 said...

That suit on Nina seems a bit small for her...lolol

Bookmark and Share