Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HEATHERS EXPERIENCE IN CHI-TOWN







"My head is totally in one of your pics! Lol...it was great to finally meet you badjedi, too bad we couldn't have hung more. I also had a great time hanging with the Uh Huh Her Hot Dogs as we dubbed ourselves, the 8 of us who waited in line starting at 1230 on. 5 of us from Wisconsin, 1 from Illinois(me), 1 from Iowa, and 1 from Missouri. You guys were a blast and made the time waiting for the concert fly on by. Can't wait til the next UHH concert in Chicago, I will definitely make the trip.Now for my review. I got to the venue about 1230 and luckily got to meet Cam and Leisha at around 130 when they were out by their bus. I went to go up to Leisha a little earlier than that when I saw her by the bus, but she was on her phone so I didn't want to bother her. They were extremely nice and let me and a few other of the girls who were waiting in line take pictures with them. I can attest to what many other people on this board have already said...the girls are extremely fan friendly. I also met a couple of the guys from The Fashion before the concert. They were very nice, awesome accents. I enjoyed their set, I will have to buy some of their music. The unfortunate thing about this venue was they didn't allow flash, so the only pics that really turned out where those of Leisha cuz she was right in front of us I wanted some good Cam ones too, but sadly will just have to nab some from the other people who took good pics at the concert. Love your pics by the way badjedi The girls played an awesome, awesome set. All of my favorites were played, the only two songs that I noticed they didn't play were Dreamer and Mystery Lights. They did a good job with crowd interaction and it was easy to get really sucked in to their show. My favorite performances that they did were "Everyone", "I See Red", "Say So", "Explode" and "Not A Love Song"....but all of the songs were performed with great enthusiasm. Great crowd, met a lot of cool people and they also did a merch signing after the show, but no pics allowed. Can't wait til the next time they tour in the area...I will definitely be there...Here are some pics, a lot didn't show up sadly since flash couldn't be used, but here are the best ones."
Nice review and pics Heather (hmorsey)--yet another chance meeting with the girls which turned out GREAT!!! :)

12 comments:

speedy12 said...

Is Leisha trying to show a little cleavage?...hmmmm :)

LeeLin said...

Lol Speedy..I noticed that too..Thanks for sharing your experience Heather!!! The ladies are soo sweet I swear!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nat said...

cool pics, nice cleavage lol

Speedy are you coming all the way to England to go to the London show? Just been reading the boards and you said you'll be there? Now thats dedication!!

speedy12 said...

Cayenne--I will never be angry with u...unless I see you walking hand n hand with Leisha on your arm--then I'll be a lunatic...lololol

nat--yes I'll be in London vacationing with my grandmother, so I was thinking about attending the show. Most likely I will go. :)

nat said...

oh now i'm even more pissed off that I can't go, would have been good to meet up with you!!

I hope you have fun in rainy old England with your grandmother and if you get to meet the girls again give them a hug from me lol :o)


said...

amazing article!

and call me delusional and obsessive but in the last picture leisha is wearing the exact shirt that i was wearing at the concert in nyc.. the one she told me she loved so much! haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was an awesome concert! I can't wait to see them on their next tour...one of the best concerts I've ever been to...the girls are awesome. I'm glad to share my awesome experience with you guys. I'm still on a bit of a UHH high after yesterday :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kwuting said...

Cleavage, cleavage, cleavage... awwww.. hehe. Well, showing some cleavage or not, she still looks gorgeous. Cute glasses too on the last pic ^.^; Nice pics, Heather!

Bookmark and Share