Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE TOUR IS HERE!!!!

IT'S ON!! The tour kicks off Oct. 17th at the Belly Up Tavern in San Diego, CA. To my surprise the shows aren't sold out, and some markets like Atlanta and Florida are not on the itinerary...hmmmm. ANYWAY, GET YOUR CAMERAS AND CAMCORDERS READY CUZ THIS BLOG IS ABOUT TO BE SATURATED WITH CONCERT INFO AND PHOTOS!! I'm counting on all my loyal bloggers to feed with me with whatever info you can come up with from the concerts. Get there early, but most importantly be safe and have fun. I'll be out of town for a couple of days, but I will be checking the blog periodically to see if any of you have found new info on Leisha. Take care and I'll be back soon. KAYE HOLD IT DOWN FOR ME!!! :)

3 comments:

~nitabe~ said...

i'm so excited about the girls going on tour, and plz believe that we won't disappoint ya on the overflow of footage!! happy touring, miss ya speedy!!

Chi-City said...

speedy u will be missed :(
my days at work will now become longer and less interesting.

hurry back now ya hear:)

J School said...

UGH! I so wish I could go to one of their concerts, especially now that I FINALLY have my CD!

Have fun wherever you're going!

Bookmark and Share