Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Thursday, October 9, 2008

PETS AND PET PEEVES

Another photogenic picture of Leisha and her dog "muffy". Well I really don't know her dogs name, but the dog looks like she could be called "muffy". Leisha is again wearing her gf's clothing line-FreeCity and some corduroy pants with some suede shoes---This pic has to be in Canada somewhere if Leish is wearing some fall like attire. CORDUROYS IN LA?? I just can't see it. But I love this pic only because she's soo demonstratively laid back and relaxed. I can't begin to tell you how glad I am that she doesn't have problems with the papparazzis. Ellen and Portia have that problem everyday...I can't imagine being rich and having to live under the scrutiny of the media and tabloids everyday, AND HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO BEING FOLLOWED WITH A CAMERA EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE!! I couldn't do it. I'm so glad Leisha is immune to that--at least for the moment...:)

3 comments:

marierza said...

this pic is from (April 29)2006,from the Old Navy Nationwide Search for New Canine Mascot in L.A.
There is some more here from the same day :

http://www.erin-d.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5

and her dog´s name is Bandit, in the one-one video interview with Erin she said his name.

speedy12 said...

Thanks Marierza--I knew it was an old pic, but never knew the name of her dog. Thx for the info. :)

shaz said...

Yeah someone beat me too it, his name is Bandit. I remembered it from the Erin interview too. He looks like a mix, so I think maybe she got him from anshelter. This makes me happy. :) I have a shelter dog too, and it makes me feel good everyday that he has a happy home and is not in a cage anymore.

Bookmark and Share