Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Showing Some Pride!




It's that time of year again, where Gay Pride is in full force. Speedy is going to tell us about her experience at San Francisco Pride and meeting the lovely Rose Rollins. Uh Huh Her played at Toronto's Pride this week. Are any of you going to Pride this year? If so, tell us about it! Email me about your experience and send photos and I will gladly post them on the blog! BTW I am still trying to go to ATL Pride, but for all my 'ATL Homies' I do have to work, (boo) but please send photos and stories and I will post your experiences!


My Email: kkave87@yahoo.com


Click here for more photos of Uh Huh Her performing at Toronto Pride

-Photo Credit to Jennyrotten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! Now my comment on the last post looks crazy. I took too long to send it to you. Dog on WNBA! Very cool, ladies!

J School said...

So, me not being able to get down to the good ole ATL for Pride isn't totally sucky, since you wouldn't be able to hang out with me anyway.

Still loving the blog KK!

speedy12 said...

Yall are too hilarious!!! We got some more surprises coming...Stay tuned.

Bookmark and Share