Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Monday, June 2, 2008

LEISHA AND UH HUH HER BACK AT HOME IN LA...BEST SHOW EVER...
I captured some great video footage of the band in LA this past weekend but haven't figured out yet how to add it to the blog...I am definitely having some problems in that dept--somebody help. The ladies were nothing short of spectacular and true to form. It was obvious that they were happy to be back at home belting out ubiquitous melodies in their home town, and it showed in their performance. Leisha couldn't stop cheesing, jumping and swinging her newly dyed platinum blonde locks all across the stage **we were lovin' it**. Cam was lovable as usual, and at the end of the night even managed to slip me the warmest hug a girl could ever get. They performed all of the songs from their upcoming album due to be released mid August. Yep, I would say this was the best concert by the foursome to date before Leisha packs up for four months and heads to Vancouver this week to film the last and final season of The L Word...then the tour resumes in Seattle in August. What a way to end a multi city tour. Three additional bands performed before UHH took the stage in front of 400 fans; but it wasn't long before their was a distraction amongst the revelers. A special added surprise guest made her entrance, and the crowd wanted to be in the know. Kate Moennig showed up with few friends donning a cute fidora straw hat looking sexy as ever. Her presence in house brought out the cameras, video camcorders and reporters for the event flocking over to get a piece of miss Moennig. But once the show was over--she was gone almost as quickly as she appeared. Vnight was my date for the evening..:-)--- we had a BLAST!!!!! I will mos def get the videos up as soon as possible...To sum up my experience, this trip to the city of Angels absolutely gets an A+ , and Leisha, as always, is in a class by herself.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Thanks for putting my 'LH kissing montage' video up here to.

What trouble are you having with putting the video onto the blog? Assuming you used a camera/phone, all you need to do is take the video off of it on to your computer, and then upload it to YouTube.

Kaye87 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaye87 said...

Speedy, I will help you put your vids up. Just let me know when you want me to come over.

Plus, Love your review! I'm so glad you and vknight had a great time :D def add more of your pics!

Thanks for the compliments Green! We love your vid :D

speedy12 said...

Well I video taped it on my Sony Handycamcorder with a disk in it. I can't seem to upload the disk on you tube on on the blog. I think it has something to do with the HTML code. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome experience! Wish I wasnt stuck out in the Midwest so I could've been there too!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Looking forward to the video!

radiolova26 said...

SPeedy u's a travelin thang, I swear,lol. But I'm glad you guys had fun and even got a hug. Cam is a cutie.I wish I could help with the video, but I'm pretty clueless.

speedy12 said...

Radio as always you da bomb!!! You know I gotta travel to keep up with my L Word hotties...lolol

Anonymous said...

I totally saw you in the airport!! I mentioned it to Kendra, and she said that you were there and told me about the page! I'm sorry that I didn't speak when I saw you, but I wasn't sure it was you. Lucky you for making the concert, all I got was info about SOLD OUT TICKETS!! Awesome blog, and I'm loving what ur doing w the fan page! Can't wait for the tour to start back up!

Bookmark and Share