Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Monday, June 23, 2008



Check out Leisha at Olivia in October for Olivia's Wedding Cruise in the beautiful Mexican Riviera. Ship will set sail Oct. 4th-11th. Ceremonies will take place in San Diego a day before the cruise departs. Leisha is scheduled to do a question and answer session with the participants of this glorious one week honeymoon vacation. Olivia is giving you an opportunity to ask Leisha anything that's on your mind...But you guys know there is only one question we want her to answer: (Will she marry her gf now that it's legal in California?).
Don't Miss Out!! ASK YOUR QUESTION

4 comments:

wen said...

hey there--just fyi, singles are welcome on the cruise, too. (there will be lots of solos activities for women traveling alone). :) hope to see you there!

Anonymous said...

is it just me, or does Leisha have the best smile ever?

speedy12 said...

Shannon--it's not just you--Leisha does have the best smile I have ever seen..SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Wen are you going on the cruise? I was thinking about going but was skeptical. I need someone to go with--I'm working on it.

speedy12 said...

Wen I'll mos def try and go for the wedding cruise. Hopefully I'll meet you and your wife there. :-)

Bookmark and Share