Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Welcome!


Yay, Post number one! I am happy to welcome everyone to the Leisha Hailey Fan Blog. I have been a huge fan of this woman since The L Word began. She captivated me by her character Alice. I mean, who couldn't fall in love with her? Since then, I have seen most of all her movies, and tv show appearances. I lurk around on different message boards and love to hear about all the other fans of hers out there. So, if you are a fan of Leisha, then please voice your love for this wonderful woman. This fan blog was made by two huge Leisha fans, Kaye87 and Speedy12. All Leisha Lovers Unite!


-Kaye87

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, y'all have been busy! Very cool! Congratulations on this venture of showing some well deserved love to Ms. Hailey!

speedy12 said...

Thanks Niki for stopping by and checking it out.

radiolova26 said...

I'm glad you created a blog for Leisha. She deserves it. Wouldn't it be cool of you guys became cool with her like Grey is with Rose.WAIT... AH HA!Someone call Oprah!That's why you did it!I see through your intentions Speedy!LOL j/p. But real talk you guys have really outdone yourselves. Keep it up homies!

Bookmark and Share