Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Sunday, March 1, 2009

We'll Miss U Rose!!!!!


Well two more ep's left and I'm still have an ounce of hope for my favorite couple. I started to give up on it until some of you convinced me not too. I wonder what this scene is about? Is it Alice telling Tasha that it's over? Is it Alice giving up and letting Tash have the other woman..what's her name? Is it Alice telling Tasha that she loves her and can't live without her?..Ha!! wishful thinking. I will say this, I really enjoyed Rose Rollins in the last few seasons and will miss her madly. She made Alice love again...which isn't no small feet. Rose you have been a pleasure to watch....thanks for blessing us with your beauty and those fantabulous arms..

5 comments:

J School said...

I'm hoping that scene isn't anythig bad. Alice looks heartbroken, but I hope its just me seeing things because of everything we've heard such as Rose's words on that AfterEllen blog.

Vicki Valentine said...

Oh I actually really will miss those arms...
and her laugh!
x

LeeLin said...

This is complete and utter BULL....the episode hasnt even come on yet and i'm already pissed off...Love ya Rose...Talice 4EVER...No matter what b.s storyline Ilene has written:(....

Kaye87 said...

im sooo pissed. Rose has def been one of my faves over the past seasons and its sad nobody can last with Alice. I'll miss her so much

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bookmark and Share