Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey

Friday, February 20, 2009

GREY TO COLOR


It's slow season and UHH are on a much needed hiatus. I hope they are working on some new material for their next album. I've never seen these photos before, but their pretty cool. On another disturbing note: {Rihanna's bruised photos have been released. I posted the graphic pic on Da Net under media scandals. I posted it for a reason, to bring awareness that their are thousands of young girls out there Rihannas age and younger who are abused by their boyfriends daily-it's becoming almost an epidemic amongst our young ppl and it has to stop. Rihanna is young-she can come out of this easily--but there are soo many young women who are not soo lucky. Chris Brown needs to atone for his actions. He really has to redeem himself on the malicious act he inflicted one of my favorite artists...March 5th is his court date. Rihanna will break her silence once the legal proceedings are over...but she needs to heal from this....take all the time you need babygirl--we'll be waiting.}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
speedy12 said...

I agree Cayenne--I really hope Rhi learns from this and moves on from Chris Brown. She's 21 today...she's officially a young woman. It doesn't matter what was said or what she could have done...it doesn't warrant him putting his hands on her. It just saddens me because they are sooo young and talented, but they're also human, and we all make mistakes. They say he's immature and bruised by the remnants of his violent past...but he's still old enough to know better. Rhi will be ok and continue with her illustrious career...but Chris Brown will suffer the consequences of his actions...at least for now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
speedy12 said...

I have since taken the photo down--it's too disturbing for me to look at.

Chi-City said...

Hey I recognize that spiral staircase...these must have been taken when they had their concert at the Avalon in Hollywood.

Bookmark and Share