Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
I love the acoustic set they did here at FearLessMusic TV in NYC. Usually Cam is singing lead on many of the songs, but for a split second we get to hear Leisha in solo mode. She really has a sweet voice...very soothing in a way.
Yeah, I saw that performance on youtube a week or so ago...it made me love the song even more...they do a great job with it live
yeah heather--now that I've seen it...I'm definitely loving this song too.
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
Yeah, I saw that performance on youtube a week or so ago...it made me love the song even more...they do a great job with it live
ReplyDeleteyeah heather--now that I've seen it...I'm definitely loving this song too.
ReplyDelete