Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DA ATL GIG


For those of you who missed these pics, I'll share them with you again. Kaye and I had a blast meeting the rest of the members of UHH. Jacques (guitarist),was really sweet and funny. He said he loved traveling with a bunch of lesbians....lolol. Can you blame him?



Josh was equally as nice...This guy is KICK-ASS ON THE DRUMS!!! While he was hugging me, I was trying to con him into giving me that killer chain he was sporting.

Last but not least...Here's Leisha's feet....awwwwwwww. :-) No I don't have a foot fetish, but Leisha has a pair of the sexiest legs and feet I've seen in a long time...lolol. I wish you guys could have been there, Kaye and I went crazy with excitement. I love the shoes btw. ;-)

If you've attended one of UHH's concert and you have pictures, please share them with us; we'd love to post them on the blog...One Love ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Sorry Speedy but I changed that first pic to one of my own, ooh I couldnt stand how I looked in the other one lol. I'll prob post some of mine, I know this is random, but I really believe me and Leshia wear the same size shoe! Its AMAZING how much we have in common! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why my words were off centered..lolol. No prob Kaye...you little stinker...lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics, guys! I'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators