Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
So that's the story of Tina's parents!!! LoL, it only took the entire series!! :)
Just a mess I swear....
This comment has been removed by the author.
I agree with Cayenne, all the information that is being told in these tapes answers questions the fans have always asked, although, Tina's tape, just a little disturbing to me. We wanted to know about her family, but no one was expecting THAT
this one scared me.......... and gave me nightmares.......and was nasty.........and was not needed......
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
So that's the story of Tina's parents!!! LoL, it only took the entire series!! :)
ReplyDeleteJust a mess I swear....
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Cayenne, all the information that is being told in these tapes answers questions the fans have always asked, although, Tina's tape, just a little disturbing to me. We wanted to know about her family, but no one was expecting THAT
ReplyDeletethis one scared me.......... and gave me nightmares.......and was nasty.........and was not needed......
ReplyDelete