Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SPOILERS!!!

OK I gotta say that I love Alice in this clip and her crazy euphoric dance whiles she's spying on Jaime. But I have a question, who is Jaime dancing with? And where is Tasha? Let's analyze...

7 comments:

  1. I am baffled at that clip. wtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the Jaime thing. I think that is Tasha dancing with Jaime and Alice maybe getting a lil jealous. Are they suppose to hook Jaime up with Tasha? Is Jaime playing a gay or straight woman? signed confused...lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Speedy, that's Tasha in the Rastafarin looking get up. But lawd did yall see Alice dance, lol I couldn't stop laughing! why is Tasha dancing with Jaime and NOT ALICE!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice's dancing still has me in stitches...her humor is neverending...lolol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what, I seriously hope that the spin-off gets picked up and runs for multiple seasons otherwise I am so gona miss Alice's comedy so very much :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhm... so no one has mentioned it, but i'm curious about this bette & jessie spano news. did bette really cheat? did jenny really see something?

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators