Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MY F....KED UP VIDEO.... :(

OK BEFORE YOU VIEW THIS VIDEO THAT I FILMED AT THE CONCERT--LET ME WARN YOU THAT THE VID IS MESSED UP ROYALLY!!!! I don't know what happened? Wait--I think I know what happened--I was too close to the speakers and it messed up my disk. The sound, the speed of the vid--all screwed up...but check it out any way. It would have been good if I had better positioning in the crowd away from the speakers. SO DON'T LAUGH!!!! :(

9 comments:

  1. Speedy, I'm trying real hard not to laugh... sorry but I failed. LOL :-)
    But you gave it a good shot, I especially like the speed it has.
    I get your nickname now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speedy..Speedy..Speedy...that should be the title of this video...:)
    I like it already and that was just on mute :(at my desk)its fun to watch them play the guitar and bass all super fast.lol they should have some serious muscle in that arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao..Ok Speedy i am so sorry for laughing..but damn that's funny..but like Fleur said you gave it your best shot and it's very clear so good job on that..You know I got love for you girl, so imma just be quiet now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried yall--I really, really tried--but like Cayenne said--at least I have that pic I took with the girls to treasure...especially Leisha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right Speedy, you sure do and that's all that matters...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG my audio came out like that to! I wasnt shocked since you no how close we were...or until you moved lol. I thought you went upstairs???????? Good job! 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirby I had gotten footage from upstairs too...and that whole disc got messed up-I had to chuck it. Bummer,,:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww 8-/ Thats sucks.

    BUT i do love what you have recorded! Did you get pics?

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators