Nice article...Ok now I really want to go and see the girls again...All of the other places are to far away though...I wonder if their going to come back to DC...
I may be going to the London show in Nov, so I'll keep you guys posted. I think the girls will be back. Remember they have to work on their sophomore album sometime next year. I assume they will tour again once the their second project is completed.
Nice article...Ok now I really want to go and see the girls again...All of the other places are to far away though...I wonder if their going to come back to DC...
ReplyDeleteI may be going to the London show in Nov, so I'll keep you guys posted. I think the girls will be back. Remember they have to work on their sophomore album sometime next year. I assume they will tour again once the their second project is completed.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDamn it takes so f+"§$% long to f*§$%&/ load!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the swearing but urgh....
kewl article.. i am sooo hoping i can go see the girls in london in nov. yay my first post... i think
ReplyDeleteYes leisharocks-I believe it is your first post...lolol.
ReplyDelete