Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
Continuation of the Webisode---we even see Leisha on the eliptical machine. This is a cute little excerpt.
This comment has been removed by the author.
- "cam is gonna demonstrate how to get on the back of a bike..."- "that's pretty much it!"LoL, lovin my girls!! :)
Wasn't that cute Nit---Cam did a perfect job getting on back of that bike...lololol. I wonder whose house they were in when Leisha picked up that banana.
girl i was wondering the same thing! it looked really nice- i'm guessing leish's. :))
Leisha's or Cam's--I'll take a wild guess and say Leisha.or maybe it's Cam---HELL I DUNNO..lolol
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete- "cam is gonna demonstrate how to get on the back of a bike..."
ReplyDelete- "that's pretty much it!"
LoL, lovin my girls!! :)
Wasn't that cute Nit---Cam did a perfect job getting on back of that bike...lololol. I wonder whose house they were in when Leisha picked up that banana.
ReplyDeletegirl i was wondering the same thing! it looked really nice- i'm guessing leish's. :))
ReplyDeleteLeisha's or Cam's--I'll take a wild guess and say Leisha.
ReplyDeleteor maybe it's Cam---HELL I DUNNO..lolol