
More info on UHH on ChartAttack...It states that you can view the video on their myspace page, but I don't think it's up yet. Once we get the video, it will be posted. I have received an advanced copy of the cd from Leishas camp and I must say--IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!! It's mos def a must have in your cd collection. I'll have more info on the band soon...stay tuned.
The CD is AMAZING! Thanks Speedy for the extra copy!
ReplyDeleteI have only one complaint about the album...its too short! I loved how many of the songs started by like a hip hop beat then get into the music. Great album!
I did notice that 'Mystery Lights' and 'Run' are not on the album...bummer. Your welcome Kaye--It is too short, but it is their first album--hopefully the next one will be more fulfulling. I give it an 'A'
ReplyDeleteThats awesome that you got an advance copy!
ReplyDeleteDang Speedy, who do you know and how did you pull that one off?! ;) That's awesome. I've found a few downloads from the album myself and so far really like what I hear! Two of my faves being Covered and Wait Another Day. Can't wait for the "not a love song" video. Did you make it to the shoot? :)
ReplyDeleteNo nitabe--I found out about the shoot late...so I didn't make it. "Wait Another Day" is my favorite song on the album...I also found out that it's Leisha's favorite song as well. "Covered" and "Dreamer" are also favorites of mine--but like kaye said, the album could have been longer; but the songs on there now are AWESOME!! I absolutely am in love with this band...:-)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you already have the cd! I can't wait until it comes out!
ReplyDelete