Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shopping with Kate Moennig

I really like Kate, especially when she's out of character. It's easy to see why she and Leisha are such great friends-Kate is the type of person you can just hang with and have a girls day/night out. Katherine from Spin Daily is totally flirting with her--it's tooo cute and obvious...I love it.

6 comments:

  1. if Kate didn't get her number i would be highly disappointed.

    http://s0bbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably did s0bbie...How can she not..lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Kate Moennig's style in clothing...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate is a P.I.M.P! I love me some Kate Moennig!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate is so hott! Just her hair, her style, her "i'm hott shit and i know it" personality... she's great! And yes Katherine was TOTALLY flirtin, haha drunk and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate is just plain sexy to me, from her demeanor to her style to her personality. She's hot stuff.

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators