Wednesday, July 2, 2008

DID YOU KNOW....


Leisha was in a bar fight a while back---AND WON!! I just can't picture Leisha in a fight with anyone..
well, maybe I can. Don't let that shy and humble demeanor fool you....Leishas been "KUNG FOO FIGHTING!!....YA!".
What would you do if you got in a confrontation with Leisha and she was ready to throw some blows?
Check out the martial arts pose..I Love It.

7 comments:

  1. Personally--I would let her kick my A.. lolol

    I'd be too busy trying to kiss her and tell her that I love her...lolol. I believe she can throw down in a brawl though. I sure would have loved to see her in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'd have to convince her that we should make love, not war. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sweet little Leisha in a fight. I am sure she was provoked and that she just had to finish what some idiot started. Would have loved to been there. I would not even try to fight back. Girl can take me down anyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what the fight was about? Good for her... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather--I was wondering the same thing. Probably someone flirting with Leishas girl. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, very well could be...fights happen a lot more regularly with alcohol flowing, lol...luckily i have yet to have to deal with breaking up a fight at the bar I work at. Well good for her for kicking some ass regardless of what the fight was about.

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators