Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
lol that would be awesome haha take me with you!!!
http://www.afterellen.com/blog/trishbendix/glaad-awards-recognize-ellen-and-portia-and-the-l-wordLeisha Hailey at tyhe GLAAD awards picture
I agree with Kaye, I wanna go with ya! Let's all go so we can be there for the 28th, right Kaye? :0)totally off topic, but the capcha i have to write is one letter off from queer ... querr
Ooooh I wanna go too...I miss my Leisha, it was so wonderful seeing her on that GLAAD award video.....
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
lol that would be awesome haha take me with you!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.afterellen.com/blog/trishbendix/glaad-awards-recognize-ellen-and-portia-and-the-l-word
ReplyDeleteLeisha Hailey at tyhe GLAAD awards picture
I agree with Kaye, I wanna go with ya! Let's all go so we can be there for the 28th, right Kaye? :0)
ReplyDeletetotally off topic, but the capcha i have to write is one letter off from queer ... querr
Ooooh I wanna go too...I miss my Leisha, it was so wonderful seeing her on that GLAAD award video.....
ReplyDelete