Any guess on what Leisha will do now!?? I hope UHH has longevity and Leisha keeps acting. I would love to see her on the big screen or maybe on a major television network doing comedy. I still can't believe I met this lovely lady last year and the warm hug she bestowed upon me. *sigh* So how are you guys spending your days? Cayenne, Kaye, Nitabe and everyone else....WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHILE ON HIATUS!??
Trying to survive in this recession.
ReplyDeleteTrying to prosper in this recession.
Trying to stay employed in this recession. Dayum! keep smiling tho:-)
I really don't think we're in a recession...well, maybe slightly. But there are those out there who aren't affected. We just got caught up in bad government dealings...AND A BUSH ADMINISTRATION. It's gonna take some time, but we'll be ok. Until then, go out there and hustle for money...like me. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey everybody, I know I have been a little m.i.a lately, my schedule has been crazy, it's all over the place right now..I'm still having L word withdrawls and UHH withdrawls, hell I'm just having Leisha withdrawls period...lol..I hope everyone is doing well though!!!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post? Especially with the shout out and all!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to agree with chi-city! We all know it's hard out there these days, so I'm just trying to do what's necessary to survive. Also I've been trying to get my music fix, I've been to 2 Adele concerts this month! She's amazing- if you don't know her check her out. Other than that, staying tuned on these interrogation tapes bcuz I have the feeling something's about to EXPLODE!! :)