Sunday, February 1, 2009

LMFAO!!!

^ ENTER THE HOME WRECKER!!! ^
ROSE LOOKS SOO HOTT IN THE FREECITY WIFEBEATER!!!!
Here we go--I guess the third wheel will enter in this episode...I'm already angry!!!

6 comments:

  1. I know for a fact that I'm going to be pissed during this episode....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the snapshots from?


    I quiet excited for this episode! Although I do not want anything bad to happen with Talice, because I feel like some members will combust *cough speedy cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Rose looks hot. I love how they are so insistant about starting every episode with an L that they actually used chat acronyms.

    I haven't seen the ep yet, but I did see a promo, and if that scene with Bette laughing is when she finds out about Shenny, then I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the homewrecker!!? I didn't get that impression from thiks episode, but it's good to have someone who knows what's up from 'the inside' ;)
    J School- LOL! That's hilarious, I guess after 5 seasons they get a lil desperate for 'L' titles, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nitabe - yea, there are only so many words that start with l that can work.

    now that i have seen the ep, the title SOOOOO fits, especially the final scene, which i thought was just classic first season lword. its about damn time they get back to the basics

    oh, and the treadmill, PRICELESS

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators