Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T-Time


Dorothy Surrenders posted some pics of a few luscious lady celebs with some rather unique T's. Here are two of my favorite...not only because their Out & Proud Lesbians, but because their inspirational and true to their art. These are women I admire and would love to emulate in strength and conviction. Portia and Ellen make me soo proud--this is the Will & Jada of relationships. I absolutely adore them and hope their love will withstand the test of time. Leisha------Well, need I say more. You guys know how much she has my heart. T-shirts worn in the pics by our beauties are statements--One professing the love & happiness she has for her wife....the other proclaiming to the world who she is-A MUSICIAN....Now You Know!!!
P.S. I'm glad Ellen and Portia don't let the paparazzi get to them. Notice how they smile in these photos clearly taken by those camera wielding nuisances. I would have gone Kanye on them in a minute...but that's just me. :)

6 comments:

  1. aww (said that out loud when i saw it) omg! They are adorable! That made my day 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My most fav pic of Leisha, loves it. :)

    Massive respect and admiration for these women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cayenne--you sure have a unique way of styling your words. My sentiments exactly, especially about their inner beauty expressed on the t's. nat-that is mos def one of my favorites of Leisha as well. kirby--adorable isn't the word--If you look at the tag on the back of their shirts-it will say---MADE IN HEAVEN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most definitely made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators