Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just Lil Flashback

I found this on YouTube---the video is really about the relationship between Anne Heche and former gf Ellen, but about 4 minutes into the vid, you see Leisha and her ex kd lang in happier times. Leisha really has a good eye for fashion. She looks sexy as hell in her wardrobe & glasses. Check it out.

SIGN PETITION FOR PROP 8...Petition

20 comments:

  1. Speedy, good find! I spied this a while ago when I was off work and totally bored so I watched something like 100 vids in a day lol

    I just love so much to see her smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never like anne heche 4 ellen

    leish look so cute kd lag not so mush

    i love your blog

    is awesom i love leisha and UH HUH HER

    PS:IM FROM MEXICO SORRY FOR MY INGISH

    AWESOM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes nat--one of the things that makes Leisha beautiful is indeed her smile.

    Berecrash--Como estas? Todo bien? De que parte de Mexico eres?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is kd a lot older than Leisha? im just curious...

    Leisha is so beautiful, i always thought she could so so much better than Lang =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't love her smile, right? But I love it more when she laughs. Melts my heart ^.^;

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Si-pero yo entiendo mucho-y hablo poquito. Did I spell that right..lolol. I gotta brush up on my spanish writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Speedy, LavaVidz has put some clips on youtube from when Leisha appeared in Boy Meets World. I for one haven't seen this before, dunno bout you? Leisha and her guitar - good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found an old interview online where KD Lang talks about Leisha, if anyone is interested?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The link is:

    http://www.advocate.com/40/icon_kdlang.asp

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't forget she asked Nina out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. as we say in Newcastle, UK; "shy bairns get nowt" :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. literal translation is 'shy children get nothing' but when we say it we basically mean "if ya don't ask then ya don't get!" Leisha is obviously not a shy bairn lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that nat :)--Leisha is mos def not shy when it comes to something or someone she wants...lolol

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators