Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! LMAO!!!Chi-I know you know who it is.
Dude where u get this pic!? Hahaha love it! I def know who that is!
Me either...everytime I look at it I laugh! Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! This would be a great halloween costume.
LMAO, this is HILARIOUS! OMG, where did you find this?
LMAO!!!!! ROFL!!!!Damn....speedy...trying to make me look liek a crazy biatch?!?!!?
This is the funniest sh&t everrrrrrr!! ROTFL!!!!Episode 607... So does this mean that they are still together by the season finale?
That's the word on the street Jordan. But nothing has been verified yet--it's still suspect. You better add yourself to my followers log...btw-WHERE DA HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? :)
Working like a slave on the plantation farm!!! :-)How do I add myself to your followers log?
ordan jsut click on FOLLOW THIS BLOG that´s all
Just click on where it says "follow this blog" and the rest is what they call "self explanatory"..
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! LMAO!!!
ReplyDeleteChi-I know you know who it is.
Dude where u get this pic!? Hahaha love it! I def know who that is!
ReplyDeleteMe either...everytime I look at it I laugh! Luv it! Luv it! Luv it! This would be a great halloween costume.
ReplyDeleteLMAO, this is HILARIOUS! OMG, where did you find this?
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!!! ROFL!!!!
ReplyDeleteDamn....speedy...trying to make me look liek a crazy biatch?!?!!?
This is the funniest sh&t everrrrrrr!! ROTFL!!!!
ReplyDeleteEpisode 607... So does this mean that they are still together by the season finale?
That's the word on the street Jordan. But nothing has been verified yet--it's still suspect. You better add yourself to my followers log...btw-WHERE DA HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? :)
ReplyDeleteWorking like a slave on the plantation farm!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow do I add myself to your followers log?
ordan jsut click on FOLLOW THIS BLOG that´s all
ReplyDeleteJust click on where it says "follow this blog" and the rest is what they call "self explanatory"..
ReplyDelete