Thursday, October 9, 2008

Premiere Info.

WHEN'S THE PREMIERE!!!!?????
I WANNA BE THERE TO SEE KATE AND MARLEE THROW THE MID FINGA AT EACH OTHER!!!! I've been doing some calling around to find out a date and location for the S6 premiere. But I need some help...I need you guys to call the Showtime execs and get a "RISE outta of em". I can understand the details for S6 is held under wraps, but not the premiere!! Have you guys heard anything?? :-/

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard anything official, but as you know I've already bought a plane ticket to LA for January 4th. In the previous years, the premiere has always been in LA/West Hollywood/Etc, and it's always been the first Sunday of the year. My fingers are crossed that this year won't be any different!! :P
    Hope to see some of you guyz there! I'll be front and center!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya Nit...Can't miss this for the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I'm definitely going to be there, there's no way in the world that I can miss this final season. I have never been to a premiere but I know I'm going to this one. See you guys there.

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators