Wednesday, September 24, 2008

REALLY OFF TOPIC!!!!!!

OMG!!! If yall know Aries Spears, then you know he is an awesome comedian from Mad TV. In this clip he impersonates Jay-Z, Snoop, LL Cool J and DMX. I know this is way off topic-(forgive me Leisha but I had to post this..lolol). All I have to say is------OMG!!! HOW UNREAL!! CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah i seen this before and he was on MadTV not SNL..just thought that I would mention that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad--I wanted to say either SNL or Mad TV---he cracks me up either way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aries Spears is known especially for his DMX, LL Cool J and Shaq impersonations. He is talented in this regard. Speedy good lookin' on promoting this dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is unreal!! thx for sharing speedy!

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators