Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
Leisha knows about the blog and probably checks in occasionally....LET'S SHOW HER HOW MUCH WE LOVE HER!!!!
HEy Speedy did you get to cotnact your partner yet?
I emailed her Anne--:)
Leisha checks the blog!?? How sweet is that!!!
Okay ^^ sorry for being so damn impatient
I was brought up to be a leader, not a follower...but in this case I'm okay with the title:)
Chi--I like that...lololThis is an exception of course. :)
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
Leisha knows about the blog and probably checks in occasionally....LET'S SHOW HER HOW MUCH WE LOVE HER!!!!
ReplyDeleteHEy Speedy did you get to cotnact your partner yet?
ReplyDeleteI emailed her Anne--:)
ReplyDeleteLeisha checks the blog!?? How sweet is that!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay ^^ sorry for being so damn impatient
ReplyDeleteI was brought up to be a leader, not a follower...but in this case I'm okay with the title:)
ReplyDeleteChi--I like that...lolol
ReplyDeleteThis is an exception of course. :)