I love Cam and Leisha--they compliment each other soo well. Check out Leisha at the end when she couldn't decide which major city she liked best. Probably cuz she's lived in both for a number of years. I don't blame her for pleading the 5th, I love both cities too. :)
lol yea she's too cute when she's unable to decide!! that was my fave part too. i couldn't understand them tho, what was their response to the "what's the worst reaction u could receive?" question?
@nitabe (in response to the worst reaction question) Leisha: The meanest thing would be 'I heard your about your band, I came to see it and I thought you blew' Cam: And I hate you
I love Cam and Leisha--they compliment each other soo well. Check out Leisha at the end when she couldn't decide which major city she liked best. Probably cuz she's lived in both for a number of years. I don't blame her for pleading the 5th, I love both cities too. :)
ReplyDeleteHow can you not love these two I swear...Leisha rocks my world!!!!...lol
ReplyDeletelol yea she's too cute when she's unable to decide!! that was my fave part too.
ReplyDeletei couldn't understand them tho, what was their response to the "what's the worst reaction u could receive?" question?
@nitabe
ReplyDelete(in response to the worst reaction question)
Leisha: The meanest thing would be 'I heard your about your band, I came to see it and I thought you blew'
Cam: And I hate you
Thanks Green--that part got me too..:)
ReplyDeleteCam - "And I hate you"
ReplyDeleteOuch! lol that was funny...I like her sense of humor.