Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
Hailey in the "Murmaids"!!??? DID YALL SEE THAT??!!! I HOPE THAT WAS A TYPO!!!
LMAO...Yeah I caught that to Speedy..and of course Leisha has a huge collection of Free City clothes, why wouldn't she..lol;)
i've never heard of any of those designers, but awesome article! i'm gonna look those designers up.
Yeah-look them up Nitabe and let us know if they are any good...lolol
Seriously..."THE MURMAIDS"!?!?!? Well...maybe they were them at one point...reat nwo I have a picture of a crazy mermaid singing group in my head lol
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
Hailey in the "Murmaids"!!??? DID YALL SEE THAT??!!! I HOPE THAT WAS A TYPO!!!
ReplyDeleteLMAO...Yeah I caught that to Speedy..and of course Leisha has a huge collection of Free City clothes, why wouldn't she..lol;)
ReplyDeletei've never heard of any of those designers, but awesome article! i'm gonna look those designers up.
ReplyDeleteYeah-look them up Nitabe and let us know if they are any good...lolol
ReplyDeleteSeriously..."THE MURMAIDS"!?!?!? Well...maybe they were them at one point...reat nwo I have a picture of a crazy mermaid singing group in my head lol
ReplyDelete