Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WORLD TOUR

15 comments:

  1. I'll be attending at least two of these concerts, but I haven't decided yet. Then it's on to LA in January for the premiere. I'm already excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speedy nice work today. WOW!!!!! I' m gonna hit the Chi-town show. Hope to see ya there??? LOL

    Peace
    Yukon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just may Yukon. I got friends who live out there. Chi-town is mos def in my top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn no atlanta concert, but I will try the NC show or the NY show bc I got fam in both cities

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaye we mos def need to hit up the NYC show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! They're coming to Chicago! I really hope I cant find myself a ride this time...I was so bummed when I couldnt go last time. Im so excited! Ticketmaster only has 4 dates up right now though, sadly

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOOO! I can't believe they aren't coming back to Atlanta... they loved is! Breaks my heart. :(
    I'll probably go to NYC tho, I was planning to go before the year was out anyway. Glad it worked out. I still plan to petition for them to come to atl tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang, NY is prob the closest to me, but its the middle of the week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I just found myself a ride for the Tegan and Sara concert in Chitown Oct 9 and the UHH concert in Chitown on Nov 3! I'm so excited right now! My two fav bands!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I know where I will be come November...uh huh that's right at the Avalon in Hollywood rockin' out with the band!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Your album is great. I received it in the mail with a signed cover and a picture. super cute..

    Do you need a road manager? I'd love to join you on your tour. I have tons of experience in the music industry. I think you guys are great! It would be wonderful to work with your band. Let me know..

    Cheers!!

    Tess
    myspace.com/tessconrad
    or
    unraveling@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be at the Raleigh,NC show on Oct.26rd. I'm EXCITED!Anyone else going to this show?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Radio I'm trying to go to as many shows as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  14. radio- i'll see ya in raleigh!;)
    h- I'm hating!! LoL
    i too am concerned bout going to nyc in the mid of the wk, we'll see if they work w me at the j-o-b!
    happy touring uhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators