Thursday, July 31, 2008

LEISHA'S RIDE



CAN ANYONE GUESS WHAT MAKE OF CAR LEISHA DRIVES?
HINT: SHE'S IN HER CAR IN THE ABOVE PHOTO...CAN YOU TELL BY THE INTERIOR DESIGN?

12 comments:

  1. Ooh.. Ooh... Ooh... I know -- I know... (Raising arm and waving hand)Pick me please... Just kidding... I know; but I won't spill the beans... Let's just say that she's driven this car in a movie, video, T.V. series, or a commercial before... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan--gets an 'A' for knowing the answer, and not revealing it...(handing over her diploma)...lolol

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s a mini !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I have a guess, but I am not going to say since it seems were trying to keep it a secret?? Jordan2333's comment makes me laugh out loud! What kind of car is it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staf--you win the prize--A BRAND NEW 2009 MERCEDES BENZ WINDSHIELD WIPER....LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's awesome that she drives a mini since that's what Alice drives. That's my dream car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A windshield wiper...? Oh God, that was way too funny! You are a riot, Speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhaha you guys are funny. I love this blog, I visit it everyday I can.

    By the way I like the mini too.



    Bebita

    ReplyDelete
  9. so wait is it a mini cooper or a mercedes?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a mini mercedes. I want a min Cope of corse its going to be the color of my birthstone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo easy...The mr Bean car :P..but in the modern times, lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Icc--OMG!! I love Mr. Bean!!! Leish is really driving his car!!...lolol

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators