Blog dedicated to actress/musician Leisha Hailey
The more I see Leisha--the more fanatical I get. This woman is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COOOOOL!!!!!
oh man, i love it when she wears glasses...not only is she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooool!, she's also sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!
Leisha is incredibly sexy with glasses---go figure...lolol
Have you seen the other version of webisode 4 on you tube? I wonder why they did that...
Hey Ladies, I'm enjoying the site! I just ran up on this UHH article: http://www.toromagazine.com/?q=node/276and I wasn't sure how to get it to you :-)
We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support. -Blog Administrators
The more I see Leisha--the more fanatical I get. This woman is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COOOOOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh man, i love it when she wears glasses...
ReplyDeletenot only is she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooool!, she's also sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!
Leisha is incredibly sexy with glasses---go figure...lolol
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the other version of webisode 4 on you tube? I wonder why they did that...
ReplyDeleteHey Ladies, I'm enjoying the site! I just ran up on this UHH article: http://www.toromagazine.com/?q=node/276
ReplyDeleteand I wasn't sure how to get it to you :-)