Monday, June 23, 2008

Calling all LA Folks!


I know this is last minute, but I just recieved the news....UH HUH HER is asking you to be a part of thier music video, details below:


Uh Huh Her is shooting a music video.

Date: Tuesday, June 24th, 2008
Time: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 18-25 (Must be at least 18 years of age)
Sex: Male or Female

If interested please send your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and PICTURE to uhhuhhercasting@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I should say so -- Speedy!

    It doesn't matter anyway; now I really feel old.

    Turning 30yrs old next year already had me depressed enough as it stands; but now my heart has been crushed... LOL!!

    What's with cutting the age range off at 25?

    Shame...

    Kaye thanks for the heads-up anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, I'm sure you could pass at 25, wouldnt hurt to try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I lived in Los Angeles or even near it... What a cool opprotunity that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably could've passed for 25, but it wouldn't have mattered. I'm at the airport on my way to Arizona.

    I wish that I would have known sooner. I might have really gone --if not just for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone know what video ended up being shot?

    ReplyDelete

We are reading everything you say If you can't say anything nice, then do not post at all. Thanks for your support.

-Blog Administrators